Inception Art Show is delighted to launch a charity auction in aid of Make 2nds Count, a charity launched in 2018 to support women and men living with secondary breast cancer. A curated selection of Inception artist's work is available.
Ends: 13 May, 2pm (GMT)
Make 2nds Count is a patient and family focused charity dedicated to giving hope to women and men living with secondary breast cancer. We strive to do this by raising awareness, increasing access to medical trials, funding medical research and support services. Secondary breast cancer claims 1,000 lives each month in the UK – that’s an average of 31 deaths every day. Make 2nds Count is dedicated to raising awareness of this little-known form of the disease, also known as metastatic, advanced or stage IV breast cancer, which has spread beyond the breast to other parts of the body. Although it can be treated it is incurable and currently affects around 61,000 people in the UK. Together we can Make 2nds Count.
Thursday 04 May - Sunday 14 May
Dalkeith Country Park, Via King’s Gate,
Dalkeith, Edinburgh, Scotland EH22 1ST
Inception Art Show
Charity Partner Make 2nds Count
Link to donate - www.make2ndscount.co.uk/donate
FB – Make 2nds Count
IG - @make2ndscount
TW - @Make2ndsCount
Dalkeith Country Park
FB - @DalkeithCountryPark
IG - @dalkeith_country_park
2. Clare BloisJardin sous la Pluie (2)
Oil on Canvas , 85 x 85 x 5 cm.
4. Gary AndersonWhere they walked in Edmbra
Oil on birch plywood, 35 x 35 x 4 cm.
5. Claire Gillie-ThompsonDescent
Mixed media on hardwood, 58 x 58 x 4 cm.
6. Gill WaltonResponse to Rodin Inscriptions
Medium Bronze powder, graphite and beeswax on paper , 92 x 75 x 7 cm.
7. Jenny MartinSilver Light Looking West
Screen Print, 42 x 97 x 3 cm.
8. Jonathan FreemantleThe Sheltering Sky
Oil on linen, 62 x 52 x 3 cm.
9. Judith ShaylorKartoffelkulturen
Mixed media (Oil, ink, charcoal, mono-print on 300gm paper, 42 x 35 x 2 cm.
10. Julia GardinerShadow Block
Hand-made paper, mdf, 25 x 25 x 5 cm.
11. Taisir GibreelLifting Cloud
Acrylic on Canvas, 55 x 55 x 5 cm.
12. Danielle MacleodPentland Guardian
Giclee Fine Art Photographic Print, 68 x 52 x 2.5 cm.
13. Katy Sawrey'As the world wakes'
Acrylic on Canvas, 93 x 79 x 3 cm.
14. Louisa TrotterWhat the World Reflected Back
Oil on board, 52 x 62 x 7 cm.
16. Phoebe CopeThe Biggar & Upper Clydesdale Museum Display Cases
Watercolour, pen and pencil on paper , 62 x 42 x 2 cm.
17. Jo HamiltonAaron Franquero
Crocheted mixed yarn , 65 x 48 x 3 cm.
18. Hatti PattissonIndigo Shimmer
Acrylic on stretched canvas, 105 x 75 x 5 cm.
19. Fiona McDougall /Wilderframe‘Wild Strawberry’
Brass work , 35 x 35 x 3 cm.
20. Isobel ChurchOde to Erin (Blue)
Cast paper relief , 63 x 83 x 1 cm.
21. Katy Eccles (Imprint Casts)Solomon Seal Roundel
Plaster of Paris , 42 x 32 x 4 cm.
22. Connie LiebschnerLochside Memory
Ink, Gesso and Acrylic on Panel, 100 x 65 x 7 cm.
23. Nancy MacDonaldAlerstromeria In The Midnight Blue
Hand printed cyanotype on handmade Italian paper with botanical illustration in gold., 85 x 65 x 2 cm.
24. Olivia TurnerG82 5SP
Acrylic on cradle board, 30 x 37 x 6 cm.
25. William FoylePortrait of Magda I
Oil on canvas, 70 x 80 x 7 cm.
27. Judy R ClarkPheasant Feather Frock Coat
Photograph, 115 x 83 x 12 cm.