Terrence Higgins Trust, The Timed Auction 2021
Terrence Higgins Trust are delighted to welcome you to The Auction 2021 - The Timed Auction.
Terrence Higgins Trust
We're the UK's leading HIV and sexual health charity. We support people living with HIV and amplify their voices, and help the people using our services to achieve good sexual health. We’ve been looking to the future with real hope that we can end new transmissions of HIV in the UK by 2030. We launched the first independent HIV Commission in the UK alongside Elton John AIDS Foundation and National AIDS Trust to advise the government on how to achieve this ambitious goal. On World AIDS Day we secured a commitment from the government to take the Commission’s recommendations on board to make this goal a reality.
With your generous support, together we can support people living with HIV to lead happy healthy lives, eradicate HIV stigma, look to a future free from HIV transmissions and ensure good sexual health for all.
Live stream | 9 March, 8pm
View the Live Stream Auction
Starts | 18 February, 7pm
Ends | 11 March, 7pm
How to Bid
The highest bidder when the countdown timer ends wins the auction. See How to bid.
Shipping & Collection
The cost of shipping is not included in this sale.
For shipping quotes please contact [email protected].
Monthly payment options are available for some artwork in this auction.
Contact The Auction Collective for more information.
1. David ShrigleyUntitled (I would like to draw on your wall with my crayons is that OK?)
Print, 193 x 143 cm.
4. B-Brown & ScheinmannAdored & Adorned: Grayson the Gorilla
Print, 94 x 112 cm.
7. The Gritti PalaceArt and elegance in Lagoon city: Enviable 2-night stay overlooking Venice’s Grand Canal Venice at The Gritti Palace
8. Tuesday RidellBelow the Grass Bridge
Painting, 20 x 25.5 cm.
10. Shannon LeemanSunset Harbour, Miami Beach - 7 nights of glamour at Tropical South Beach
17. Carrie ReichardtExtinction not inevitable – have hope
20. Phillip ProkopiouThe Hubris of Marsyas, Charity Kase
Print, 30 x 20 cm.
21. Guillermo Martin BermejoIsherwood y Auden
Drawing, 18 x 13 cm.
25. Velocity Black1 Year Membership to the concierge for the digital age
30. Charley PetersSBT/CUIMD (Sorry ‘Bout That, See You In My Dreams)
Painting, 40 x 50 cm.
33. Aida WildeDoes My Bum Look BIG ENOUGH In This? (Spinning Around)
Print, 92 x 95 cm.
34. Piotr KrzymowskiNobody finds a dream man till they are asleep (after David Robilliard),
Print, 59.4 x 84 cm.
35. Piotr KrzymowskiI snap therefore I am (featuring Rock Hudson) artwork
Print, 59.4 x 84 cm.
37. Hedley RobertsPortrait Commission by Artist
Commission, 50 x 50 cm.
38. Mark WardelPortrait of Simon Dunn in a Tom Of Finland style
Painting, 127 x 92 x 2.5 cm.
39. Bronwen GrievesStoneware Sculpture
Sculpture, 24 x 14 x 3.5 cm.
40. Hugh MendesObituary: Holly Woodlawn
Painting, 30 x 20 cm.
44. Zavier EllisRevolt, Repeat_Zero
Painting, 30.5 x 25.5 cm.
46. Peter Ashton JonesThe Red Spinning Top
Work on paper, 28 x 38 cm.
48. Michael BoffeyDouble Exposure, Still Life With Clock
Work on paper, 30 x 21 cm.
49. Cecilia BonillaBetween Animals and Trees 33
Collage, 30 x 21 cm.
55. Simon KeenleysideSun’s Around My Shoulders
Work on paper, 32 x 38 cm.
56. Melissa KimeYou must never trust a devil
Work on Paper, 30 x 20 cm.
58. Richard MoonStudy for Augur Series No.15
Work on paper, 30 x 22 cm.
60. Michael ScogginsCOVID19/BLM Drawing #23 (Me. Me. Me...),
Work on paper, 28 x 18 cm.