The Top 100Ended
Curated by The Auction Collective and five art world insiders, The Top 100 celebrates the very best contemporary artists creating artwork under £5,000.
Exhibited at The Department Store in Brixton, and split into two auctions, this show brings together a selection of over 100 artworks hand-picked by: Benjamin Murphy - artist and co-founder of Delphian Gallery, Kate Bryan - art historian, curator, broadcaster and Head of Collections Soho House, Tabish Khan - art critic, writer and editor for the Londonist, Katy Wickremesinghe - founder of the Wick and KTW London, Georgie Wimbush - Director at White Cube Gallery, and Francesca Wilson - Curator at The Auction Collective.
18 - 23 June
The Department Store, 248 Ferndale Road, London, SW9 8FR.
23 June, 7.30 pm
View the Timed Auction of 80 artworks here.
Online Viewing Room
Enter the Viewing Room here.
Monthly Payments Available
To hear the latest news follow @theauctioncollective on Instagram and sign up to the mailing list here
4. Dwayne ColemanSaffron Evening, Blue Bricks Inverted
Mixed media on canvas, 130 x 110 x 6 cm.
9. Ben CrawfordA blue shadow is on my tongue, chanting sweet language there.
Oil, acrylic, oil stick and charcoal on canvas., 78 x 88 x 4 cm.
11. Beatrice Hasell-McCoshIris, Honesty and Grape Hyacinths
Watercolour on Lining Paper, 70 x 58 x 3 cm.
14. Charlie Oscar PattersonNo.5–10 Orange, Yellow & Raw
Oil and acrylic on canvas , 29 x 36.5 x 3.5 cm.
15. Charley PetersYeah Yeah, Sure Sure, Whatever
Acrylic on canvas, 80 x 65 x 5 cm.
17. Eliza Hopewell and Theodore VassKissing
Ceramic tile and grout on wood, 38 x 62 x 38 cm.
22. Nettle GrellierThere’s nowhere to go oh oh
Oil on canvas, 38 x 45 x 10 cm.
25. Casper WhiteStudy for Harlequin (CDGHP) (Lapis Lazuli), 2021
Silver-point and watercolour on found paper, 43 x 43 x 4 cm.
26. James RogersA study in the possibility of a man taking so much on the chin, that his jawline blocked the feelings falling out of his mind (Rock Drill / Mandibular man)
Etching and oil paint , 49 x 39 cm.
31. Kristina Chan & Itamar FreedOh Deer (Panel 1)
Pigment Print on Paper, 142 x 92 x 6 cm.
38. Rose Electra HarrisParrot Tulips are my Favourite
Work on Paper, 44 x 35.5 cm.
40. Clare DudeneyWe grew together
Woven cotton and linen, 28 x 21.5 x 0.5 cm.
47. Alexis Soul-GrayThats No Way To Say Goodbye
Mixed media, 80 x 100 x 15 cm.