Courtney Love Celebrates 30 Years Of Hole’s Iconic Debut Album “Pretty On The Inside” With Parliament Tattoo Charity Art Exhibition In London
To mark the 30th anniversary of the release of Hole’s debut album ‘Pretty on the Inside’, we’ve teamed up with rock royalty Courtney Love to curate an exhibition of art, inspired by the influential record.
In a first for Parliament Tattoo, the private & exclusive art space will throw open its doors to the public for a full weekend showcasing the Pretty on the Inside art exhibition.
As well as viewing the 30 original pieces of work, resident Parliament Tattoo artists will be offering the opportunity to be permanently adorned with Hole inspired tattoos on a first come first served basis.
Timed Auction Closes | 25 October, 8.00 pm (GMT - updated)
Any bids placed in the last minute extend the entire auction by 2 minutes. See how to bid.
1. Anshika KhullarGood Sister, Bad Sister
Work on Paper, 59 x 42 cm.
2. Bella Kidman CruisePretty on the Inside
Work on Paper, 50 x 40 cm.
3. Caroline CaldwellPretty on the Inside Jacket
Textile, 100 x 100 cm.
13. Emma Ruth RundleGirl Taking Water From Pump, and Poem From Trailer
Photograph, 11 x 22 cm.
14. Eva LeBlancPretty on the Inside
Work on Paper, 140 x 100 cm.
15. Fung Shan Hui遍地開花 Blossom Everywhere
Work on Paper, 118 x 84 cm.
16. Heather GabelHoly Mother / Sacred Whore
Work on Paper, 71 x 55 cm.
17. Holly AmberI Realised, I Was The Commodity All Along
Work on Paper, 29 x 21 cm.
23. Mercedes HelnweinPretty on the Inside
Work on Paper, 35 x 27 cm.
25. Rachel Louise HodgsonEyes and Scissors
Work on Paper, 42 x 29 cm.