A Studio Sale of works of art direct from the studio of artist Nicola Morland and Libby Hood.
Timed Auction Ends: 22 June 2pm (BST)
Born out of lockdown conversations between two friends and ex-colleagues, HOORMOR is a collaboration between Libby Hood and Nicola Morland. Working from a shared studio in East London, they bring together different creative backgrounds - Libby from the interiors world and Nicola from branding.
Their approach is experimental and collaborative, never following a set process, always aiming to create pieces with unique and playful personalities.
To hear the latest news follow @theauctioncollective on Instagram and sign up to the mailing list here.
1. HoodMorVase I
Biscuit clay with a gloss glaze finish, 26 x 20 cm.
2. HoodMorVase II
Biscuit clay with a gloss glaze finish, 30 x 15 cm.
3. HoodMorLeaf Motif Sculpture I (black)
Textured black clay, 32 x 16 x 7 cm.
4. HoodMorLeaf Motif Sculpture I (tan)
Textured tan clay, 32 x 16 x 7 cm.
5. HoodMorSingle Face Sculpture I
Textured terracotta clay, 16 x 12 x 7 cm.
6. HoodMorDouble Face Sculpture
Textured terracotta clay, 25 x 18 x 7 cm.
7. HoodMorSingle Face Sculpture II (black)
Textured black clay, 16 x 15 x 5 cm.
8. HoodMorLeaf Motif Sculpture II (black)
Textured black clay, 47 x 24 x 7 cm.
9. HoodMorPortraits Together
Textured black clay, 31 x 16 x 6 cm.
11. HoodMorSingle Face Sculpture II
Textured red stoneware clay, 16 x 14 x 7 cm.